Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunny Honey

You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine.
When you're not happy, my skies are grey...
This is my cat. Can you guess her name? Sunshine is such a fitting name. In fact, my niece Audrey named her when Sunny was just a kitten. We got her from my mother n law, brought her home and made her ours. She is sooo funny. It's been a rough relationship between her and me but she has turned into my little princess and I couldn't imagine my life without her. She started off wild and would tear up carpet, bite, and run around crazy. She is mellow now. She will still have an occasional bite, but she is learning!! Since she was declawed when she was little it's her only defense--but she doesn't use it as a defense. She bites me on the nose at night while I am sleeping to wake me up. I will never get used to the midnight bite!!! She tells me when her food bowl is almost empty-- Actually she tells anyone that will listen!! She loves being outside. She stays in the backyard but will go under the house in the heat of day or cold of night. Most of the time she is an indoor kitty though!





2 comments:

  1. I thought I had posted about this cutie pie...she is the sweetest thing, eventhough she doesn't like me too much!
    love you~ AC

    ReplyDelete