Monday, March 23, 2009


My NEW BATHROOM!! Can you tell I'm excited about it? It's taken a long time to get it to look like this!!

A lot of people's blood, sweat, tears (and not to mention $$)!! I am so glad it is finished... now just finishing touches need to go up such as wall hangings, mirrors, etc.

But I have to say the first bubble bath I took was well worth the wait!!

I picked out the fixtures at ElizabethianClassics.com and am lucky that I have a dad in the busines :) I am pretty decisive when it comes to picking things out, so it wasn't very difficult when I was deciding how I wanted everything to look!

My mother n law put the wallpaper up and did a beautiful job! Everything turned out better than I thought it could!
Thanks to EVERYONE that helped make it happen!











No comments:

Post a Comment