Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let me catch you up!!


Sorry everyone! It's been way to long since I have blogged!! Let me catch you up on what's been going on!! Cory just all of a sudden is growing growing growing!! In the last two weeks she has changed so much! In the last two weeks she has cut a tooth and started sitting up on her own. She is working on learning to crawl and pulling up. She is full of energy and always wants to be on the move!! She has her great grandma's firey temper and if she doesn't get her way she lets every single person know it! Her personality is the same as the day she was born just stronger and more expressive. It's wonderful to see her grow. I can't believe how big she is getting but is still so small!



Cory at 1 month old, this picture was taken at her aunt Shakakhan's house (aka charlotte's). This picture brings back really good memories of our first visit!




Cory at 2 months old... pretty in pink. She was starting her "social smiles". During this month she learned how to rollover from back to belly.




Cory at 4 months. Little mischievious expression!! She is definately figuring us all out!!






Cory at 5 months making us all smile with her toothless grin!



We have bought a new house and are signing papers for it today! Yeah! A brand new start for me and the baby, I can't wait! I will post pics as soon as the house is together! Very hardworking strong men moved us there all weekend and everything I own is in the master bedroom (scary!). I have my work cut out for me for the next couple of weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You are the best! CoCo looks so much like you, and it isn't temper sweetie, it's determination :)
    Can't wait to come play in the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, love the new layout....you can read the posts so much better! We are so anxious to see you guys Thanksgiving!
    love you two! Aunt Cha

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! I can't wait to see the photos of the house! And Grandmas temper??? hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete